Individual 3 Month Membership
A comprehensive promotional interview study outline, to inform and assist you with the following:
- Types of oral board panels you may face
- The different types of promotional interviews
- Pre-interview assignments and exercises
- Your psychological preparation
- Recommended study techniques
- Types of questions to expect and how to answer them
- Final preparations before the interview
- How to make a good first impression
- How to analyze questions
- A complete study outline accompanied by a series of training videos detailing how to best prepare for your oral board interview. These videos feature Richard Dean, a 38-year law enforcement veteran and professional training consultant.
- Hundreds of videos of good, better, and best responses by real police officers answering a wide variety of promotional oral board questions. These interview questions are organized into nine different categories: opening statements, bragging points, supervisory and leadership concepts, policy and procedure, tactical or emergency operations, personnel issues, tough choices, hot topics, and closing comments.
- Nine videos of full-length interviews, featuring our highest scoring sergeant candidates participating in mock oral board interviews.
- Simulated interviews- choose to be asked random questions by category or take full-length interviews. With a camera equipped computer or device, you can record, save, and review your responses.